We have gone to extensive lengths to provide a safe environment for our clients. Because of this priority, we will be implementing some new studio protocols and would like to share those with you so you are ready and prepared when it's time for your upcoming appointment! Cash is accepted and appreciated at the time. CC is also accepted.
• We will have a NO MASK/NO SERVICE policy upon re-opening. Please bring and wear your own face mask or face covering that loops behind the ears for your service with us. We reserve the right to deny service if someone does not have a mask.
• Please cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are sick, have been exposed to anyone who is sick, or have been traveling via air in the last 14 days.
• Please text or call us and let us know when you have arrived for your appointment and wait in your car. We will let you know when we can welcome you into the studio after the previous client has finished. This will allow us time to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces and tools.
• Upon entering, we will ask you to wash your hands before your appointment. And we will request you do the same when you have completed your appointment and payment.
• Please arrive a bit early for your appointment. We will be unable to service late guests due to our extensive disinfection protocols.
• Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment. You will be charged for these missed appointments. Noshows and last-minute cancellations significantly hurt our business and we are trying to get back on our feet.
• We love family, friends, and children, but please do not bring anyone to the salon with you during this time. We cannot allow extra people in the studio for the time being.
• We are unable to provide beverages at this time and ask that you do not bring in food or beverages of your own.
• Please leave bags of any kind in your car.
• We will not be providing blow drying services at this time. TDLR strongly recommends salons refrain from all blow drying. We will continue to sanitize all surfaces and tools using hospital-grade disinfectants between each client. We know that these are a lot of new changes, and we appreciate your understanding as we try to safely navigate reopening and are grateful for your continued support, flexibility, and patience. We have missed you and can’t wait to see you!
Please download and print this Covid-19 Consent Form.